xxxlogofinal
email

Saturday 16 June 2012

My charging policy....

Lets just set a few things straight out in the open for all to see:

I don’t charge people in this industry more than I would do a non adult industry client.

Most of my adult industry clients have simple tax affairs and will usually pay not a lot per month for an all inclusive service.

No hidden fees at all.

I have even been known to reduce my fees year on year.

If your affairs are simple, then the fee is less than a client who has more complex affairs, hence no pricing “menu”.

Payment in Kind – thanks but no thanks… whilst you think you may be the best thing sexually, payment in kind will not buy me food or petrol. The only exception to that is if you want to give me an Aston Martin (I live in hope and it has to be the right colour!)

I have absolutely no issues working with adult industry clients. As long as what you do is not illegal (animals/kids etc) then I don’t give a damn what you get up to. All I ask is that you treat me with the courtesy and professionalism that you get from me.

I appreciate that anybody can say the above – if before or after meeting me then you wish to talk to existing clients this can be arranged. No strings, no catches.


There are accountants out there who will think that adult industry workers can be fleeced… sorry but my personal and professional morals don’t allow me to do that.

I prefer to be honest and open and have you as a client for many years rather than make a quick buck in year 1. If you leave the industry then I am more than happy to still work with you to sort your finances out.


Do I just market myself in the adult industry? No I don’t, but I do realise that it is an industry where my services are called for; hence I promote myself as appropriate. I also promote myself heavily in the “normal” world.

No comments:

Post a Comment